Friday, October 31, 2008

Oct Square Challenge complete

If you recall I was going to make squares for October for FA Awareness over at Crochetville?



Well I just posted the fact that I made 52 total squares.....I wish I had done better but I did have a few other things that needed my attention this month........Man if I could just get out of work more often, hire a maid to take care of the household and well I am sure you can guess the rest, many crafters wish for the same thing ........MORE TIME!!!!!



Here are the squares, I hope you enjoy them. I used the book 200 blocks by Jan Eaton (given to me by my spring secret pal.....love the book thanks Joyce!!)









And then I fell back on ole' reliable friend the granny squares :)





I love them all and as you can see the circle in the square was one of my fav's
Thanks for looking





1 comment:

Joyce said...

The squares all look great. I'm going to have to drag that book out and take a look at it.