Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby Afghans for St Charles

Today the Baby Afghans are going to Mom's Church St Charles

They do a drive for the "un-wed Mothers" such an old fashion word for the PC world we live in

Anyway I wanted some babies to feel love and secure when they come home

I was able to take advantage of the nice weather we are having (it was very chilly for awhile there) and hung them on the line to take the pictures. The RR's looked goofy haning on the line so I took those indoors. ]

I love the look of the self striping yarn from Bernet, especially the melon one. I might have to go back and get some more. However now that Walmart has discontinued much of their yarn they carry I might not be able to get my hands on some. They took about two skeins each

I believe the other RR was made with yarn I picked up on clearance. The teal one is Simply soft when Walmart carried it in 12 oz skeins. I think I picked that up on clearace also. Man I love those sale yarns :)

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Crochetheaven said...

I love how the self striping yarn worked with the large granny ghan, but especially with the ripple. What a great idea you had.