Sunday, August 10, 2008

Traveling scarf - knit

Traveling Scarf knit

Traveling scarf is knit - yes I know you are use to seeing crochet projects on this site. But knitting is part of me too...........A group of ladies at Just 4 Ewe are doing a traveling scarf. We all started with our own scarf cast on 44 stitches and do a rib of knit 2 purl 2, after we get to 7" we head back to J4E and drop off our scarf and pick up the next one. We have two teams (I am on team one along with Lois, Kim, Martha and a few others) Martha has my scarf now .....
We also get to put a little something in the bag of the person who's bag we receive.
Oh and one other thing we made journals last week and they accompany the scarf for comments, or what ever we would like to put in it.

I will continue to take pictures of the scarfs that I get to work on before I trade them in

Happy travels little scarf I will see you when you are complete :)

No comments: